Types Of Bollywood Fathers That You Can Easily Relate To. Most of these Bollywood fathers you will recognize and you can easily compare them with your father
Father is always our first hero and you will surely relate to these all-encompassing types of Bollywood fathers. They are our only superheroes and we adore our dads. With Father’s day around the corner, we thought of sharing these on-screen Dads who literally nailed their roles.
From strict fathers to the grumpy ones to the most lovable ones, you can find any kind of father in Bollywood. But we know for a fact that all of us would totally be able to relate to these things if your father is just the copy of these on screen dads.
so lets start our count for 9 Types Of Bollywood Fathers That You Can Easily Relate To
Kumud Mishra as Sachin Sandhu in Thappad:-
1) Kumud Mishra as Sachin Sandhu in Thappad:- The dad who unconditionally, selflessly and fearlessly supports her daughter in all her decisions. Probably a Father every Girl deserves! Though he shines in every frame, here is the beautiful moment where he wins our heart
Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in Dangal:-
2) Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in Dangal:- The wrestler who couldn’t win the gold medal in wrestling for India wished to have a son so that he can play and win the medal. But became the father of four daughters. Later when he discovered that his daughters could also play wrestling, he realised that it doesn’t matter who wins the gold for him as well as the country.
Farroq Sheikh as Mr Thappar in Yeh Jawaani Hai Dewaani:-
3)Farroq Sheikh as Mr Thappar in Yeh Jawaani Hai Dewaani:- Bunny used to dislike his stepmom but equally loved his dad. Their relationship was like the best of friends. The moment when he allows his son to go out and fly for his dreams, even though it’s not easy for him …surely touches our heart and we wish to have a dad like him.
Parikshit Sahni as Mr Qureshi in 3 idiots:-
4) Parikshit Sahni as Mr Qureshi in 3 idiots:- Our parents are always concerned about our career especially fathers. So they prepare us for a profession which can help us to set financially well for our future. But sometimes they forget that our Passion is something else. And without the blessings of them, we won’t get success. When Mr Quereshi realized that Wildlife Photography is not just a HOBBY but PASSION for Farhan; he allowed him to pursue it. Whenever your parents don’t know or they are against your passion, Sit & Talk to them about it.
Amitabh Bachchan as Thakur Bhanupratap Singh in Sooryavansham:-
5)Amitabh Bachchan as Thakur Bhanupratap Singh in Sooryavansham:- Off course, we all have seen this movie since our Childhood but we never get bored. Every time you watch this movie you feel motivated. Don’t you?
So there is a father maybe not in your life but in somebody’s life who always thinks his child is worthless. And you can always change his perspective about yourself with your HARD WORK and PATIENCE!
Alok Nath as ‘Kanyadaan Karne wale father:-
6) Alok Nath as ‘Kanyadaan Karne wale ‘ father:- We have seen him as a father in many movies like Hum Aapke hai koun, Hum Saath Saath Hain, Vivah & the daily soap ‘Sapna Babul Ka… Bidaai’. We don’t know whether he didn’t got any other roles or didn’t tried anything else but was good enough in all the parts he has played.
Amitabh Bachchan as Narayan Shankar in Mohobateein:-
7) Amitabh Bachchan as Narayan Shankar in Mohobateein:- A father who was completely against Love and love marriage broke his own rules & myths when he realised that ‘Love’ is a beautiful feeling to be cherished.
Ram Kapoor as Deshraj Diwan in Love U.. Mr Kalakaar! :-
8) Ram Kapoor as Deshraj Diwan in Love U… Mr Kalakaar! :- Many of you may not have seen this movie so let us make you know that Ram Kapoor plays the father of Amrita Rao. She wants to marry Tusshar Kapoor but Ram Kapoor keeps a condition. Tusshar is an artist but he wants Tusshar to handle his business for 3 months. If he proves his skills, he gets to marry his daughter. In this process, he realises that it’s important to marry a GOOD MAN no matter whether he is an artist or a businessman.
Amrish Puri as Baldev Singh Chaudary in Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge:-
9) Amrish Puri as Baldev Singh Chaudary in Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge:- Last but not the least, everyone’s favourite, the father who has given us the iconic dialogue:-
“Jaa Simran Jaa….
Jee Le Apni Zindagi….. “
Add Your Own Types Of Bollywood Fathers That You Can Easily Relate To in the comments